It is a well-known fact that we can lose weight faster when we workout and there are some workouts that can make the process even faster.
While some people chase “super fast” weight loss pipe dreams with fad diets, others choose the smart and effective path of a healthy diet and regular exercise to lose the weight and keep it off.
While there are days in which you feel excited about heading to the gym and engaging in challenging workouts with your friends, other times may not want to do so, and you’d rather be by yourself and workout in your own living room.
The good news is that you can lose weight fast by working out at home.
So, whenever you don’t feel like going to the gym, the following home workouts will help you build your muscles and lose weight in the privacy of your own house.
Six 5-Minute Fat Burning Exercises
The following exercises are very effective in building your muscles and helping you lose weight, especially if you have a busy schedule. If you practice these exercises daily, you will lose weight and get your body in shape fast.
You will need a comfortable mat, a towel, and a skipping rope. Don’t forget to hydrate yourself before and after your workout. Let’s get started.
Upside-Down Pipe Exercise – 30 Seconds
This exercise lasts for 30 seconds. It is extremely effective in shaping your abs.
1. Place your hands on the mat and maintain your body balanced while relying only on your hands and toes.
2. Stretch your legs next to your body. Next, pull the legs away from your hands, stretching them backward.
3. Do this exercise for 30 seconds.
It will strengthen your abs, arms, and back.
How to Lose Weight Faster & Easier
Leg-lift Exercise – 30 seconds
This exercise focuses mainly on shaping your legs, tights, and abs.
1. Lie down on your back on the mat. You need to keep your legs close to each other.
2. Next, lift them up, while keeping them close to each other, as your body’s making the letter L.
3. As you bring your legs back to the initial position, stretch them in the opposite directions.
4. Repeat this exercise for 30 seconds.
Squats Exercise – 30 seconds
Squats are always included in cardio exercises because they aim not only at toning your tights but also at shaping your entire figure.
1. For this exercise, you need to separate your legs and shoulders and lean over as you achieve the perfect squat and muscle contraction.
2. Try jumping as you go back to the initial position.
This exercise will also improve your cardiovascular health. Your legs will look stunning in no time.
Mat Abs Exercise – 30 seconds
This exercise is great for shaping your abs and tights.
1. For this mat exercise, you need to lie down on your stomach on the mat.
2. Next, raise your hands, chest, and legs while trying to maintain your balance on the mat.
3. Repeat the exercise for 30 seconds.
Knee Exercise – 30 seconds
The greatest thing about this exercise is that it shapes your entire body, while focusing especially on reducing your arm fat.
1. Lie down on the ground and raise yourself pushing your entire weight on your hands. This is the initial starting position.
2. Afterward, stretch your left knee, so it touches your left elbow.
3. Do the same with the right knee and right elbow.
Rope-skipping Exercise – 30 seconds
This exercise is accessible to everybody and is more effective than you might think while at the same time being fun.
Skipping exercises are the perfect solution for shaping your legs, working your abs, improving balance and coordination, and getting a highly effective cardio fat burning workout.
Skip in place as long as your fitness level will allow. Start slow so you can learn to coordinate your skips with the jump rope. Keep your body straight during the exercise.
As you get more fit keep adding more time to each jump rope session and increase your speed.
You may like: