There is no escaping the aging process.
But does that mean that you have to give in to the aging process and become a decrepit old bag of bones?
Of course not!
You want to age gracefully and still be strong and active.
It is a proven fact that seniors who exercise and watch their diet are capable of being fitter and healthier than people half their age that let themselves go, due to neglect.
Steve and Becky Holman are a husband and wife team who look great and are fit despite their age. They have taken a very positive approach to the aging process and exercise in a way where they do not burn themselves out. They created a bestselling online fitness program known as “Old School New Body”.
Photos of them are all over their official site and they look fantastic for their age. This is excellent proof that they walk the talk.
Being fit, toned and healthy is a lifestyle choice … and many seniors are afraid to exercise and limit themselves by thinking that they are too old to train hard.
The Old School New Body program factors in one’s age and limitations in the program. It is structured to help seniors get the best benefits out of exercise without torturing themselves.
There are no weight loss supplements, lotions, heart pounding workouts, etc. in this program. It is geared towards changing your life for the better slowly and steadily.
Old School New Body f4x
Steve and Becky will show you how to transform your body from the inside out. By being healthy internally, your external appearance will be a glowing picture of health. It is inevitable.
The program looks at the aging process and the factors that hasten it. You are shown how to halt or even reverse some of these effects. By doing so, not only will you look and feel younger, but you’d also be slowing down the aging process.
You are never too old to get lean and muscular and the Old School New Body system shows you exactly how to do it. It is especially crucial for those in their senior years to build muscle or at least preserve what they have. Studies have shown that men lose muscle steadily after the age of 40.
The program has 3 phases. In phase 1, you will be shown how to add lean muscle to your body. In phase 2, you’ll work on burning the excess fat stores. In phase 3, you’ll be shown how to pack on more muscle so that you look really awesome.
An active lifestyle that keeps you fit and muscular will prevent diseases and weakness from creeping into your body. There is no denying this.
The Good Points:
• The program is accurate, tested and proven. Steve Holman has all the right credentials and experience. For years, he worked as an editor for the popular Iron Man magazine.
The man knows what he is talking about and if you apply his tips and techniques, you will see a body transformation.
• Unlike the majority of fitness programs which are created for younger people, Old School New Body caters to people above the age of 35 who may have led sedentary lives for years and want to get fit without struggling and gasping.
This program is more suitable for a mature crowd. You’ll get fit without ending up in a coma.
• The simple step-by-step instructions are easy to follow. You only need to train for 90 minutes a week to see results. Anybody can spare 90 minutes and see great results.
• The diet plan that comes with the program is not overly strict or restrictive. There is flexibility in the diet and it makes compliance much easier.
• You get many useful bonuses with the main product and despite it being such a great product, it still comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. Just in case you’re not satisfied… but you most probably will be glad you bought Old School New Body.
The Bad Points:
• This product is a digital download. You’ll need an internet connection and a computer to download it.
• You will need to read the manual. Some people may not like to read and find it troublesome to do so.
Should You Get It?
If you’re above the age of 35 and you want a simple system of exercising and staying active, Old School New Body is definitely for you.
ou just need to spend 90 minutes a week to stay healthy and active.
The exercises are focused and effective. You will work more muscles, burn more fat and end up looking younger and leaner. You’ll be training smart and not hard.
Most people above the age of 35 have many family and work commitments. Finding time to stay fit is always a challenge.
This program takes that into account and keeps the workouts short and simple. It is an excellent investment in your health and well-being.
You may like: