Acne is not a condition that is just limited for teens as well as adults.
There is also a condition called acne neonatorum or baby acne that occurs in newborn babies.
This is a condition that affects about one-fifth of newborn babies in the world.
If you are a parent and you find these on your baby, then here are some things that you would want to consider on how to get rid of baby acne:
• If your baby is suffering from baby acne, then you should clean your baby’s skin with warm water at least once a day. You have to bear in mind that this type of acne is not caused by dirt so never try to scrub off the acne from your baby’s face.
You can try to look for hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested baby bath or soap when bathing your baby. You can use a cloth but remember not to scrub it on your baby.
• Try to have your baby wear some mittens or make sure that you prevent them from scratching their face.
You also need to make sure that your baby’s fingernails are short and always keep an eye on them in case they try to scratch or pick on their faces.
• Always make sure that your baby’s face is clean. As much as possible, you make sure that you avoid skin irritants that might cause baby acne.
Always make sure to keep your baby’s face clean and in case there are some foods or milk on their face, be sure to wipe away those things to avoid baby acne.
• You also need to make sure that your baby’s clothes are clean. Try using chemical free detergent.
You can find infant detergents in super markets since a baby’s skin is always sensitive so you need to use products that are baby friendly.
How To Get Rid Of Baby Acne
• Avoid putting some lotion or face creams unless advised by your doctor. These face creams might be too harsh for your baby’s skin.
• In case none of these would help get rid of baby acne, then you need to make an appointment with your pediatrician so he or she would be able to provide you with the proper advice on how to deal with baby acne.
Never try to use home remedies without your pediatrician’s advice since it might be harmful to your baby’s skin.
Baby acne can be treated as long as you follow your pediatrician’s directive. Try not to use different products that you would see on TV that says that it could help get rid of baby acne.
You should always make sure that when you really want to know how to get rid of baby acne, the best way to find answers is by asking a pediatrician.
You may like: