From preparation to nutrition, from core exercise to recovery, these tips are designed to help you reach your body building goals.
1. Before you begin, make sure you are mentally prepared. Despite the fact that you are focused on your physical development, I have found that having the right frame of mind makes all the difference.
If you do not have a naturally positive attitude, do your best to develop one. Once you have your head on straight, you can use one of the most powerful techniques available to ensure that you reach your maximum potential: visualization.
Before you create your chiseled physique, you have to imagine the result.
2. Proper nutrition is essential to good health as well as developing maximum muscle mass. This is a body building tip that should not be ignored.
A proper mix of proteins and carbs, augmented with protein powders or other supplements, as well as ensuring the proper amount of calorie intake can be the difference maker in achieving consistent and effective growth.
You need the right amount of energy and the right fuel mix to power your body through strenuous body building exercises.
3. This is a classic body building tip. If you want to ensure consistent, measurable, successful gains, you have to ensure that your workout routine contains the three core exercises that every body builder understands: the bench press, the dead lift, and the squat.
While you might not consider these three to be sexy or exotic techniques, combined they provide the shortest and most efficient route to improving overall condition, developing strength, and creating those eye-opening gains you’re looking for.
4. Here is a body building tip that many new to the sport do not know: you should push each exercise to your limit of fatigue.
That means you need to design your sets of each exercise in such a way that near the end of the third set your muscles are failing due to fatigue.
Choose a weight that allows you to complete two full sets and then the better part of a third. That ensures that you are breaking down the muscle tissue so that your body can rebuild it again.
5. Do not underestimate the importance of recovery time. Lots of overly enthusiastic body builders maintain a workout routine that does not have enough built-in rest time to allow their bodies to recover.
Cramming as many workouts in as you can is counter-productive to your body’s efforts to rebuild and recover. Space out your workouts, get plenty of sleep, and give your body the chance to do what it is designed to do.
Body building is not for everyone
Reshaping your body requires drive and determination. Body building is not for everyone, it requires a level of commitment and consistency that some people simply do not possess.
But if you are intent on building strength and muscle mass, then you can use these body building tips to help make the most out of your workout plan.
You may like: